©Dr. Larry Basch, D.C., CCSP, CCEP www.LaserSpineandSport.com
We have Safe, Effective, NaturalTreatment For Your Neuropathy at a fraction of the cost of other clinics.
We combine several therapies for a complete protocol utilizing the state of the art tools such as:
- Class IV 30 Watt Laser ( the Most Powerful Laser available)
- Superluminous Infrared and Red LED
- Whole Body Vibration Therapy
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Professional Nutritional Therapies
- If Needed, Medical Pain Management
DO YOU SUFFER FROM
1. Numb Toes? Numb Feet?
2. Diabetes Complications?
3. Leg Cramps? Leg Pain? Burning Foot Pain
4. Pain When You Walk?
5. Sharp Nerve Pain Like Electric Shocks?
6. Difficulty Sleeping Because of Leg & Foot Discomfort?
7. Pricking or Tingling Feelings In Your Toes, Feet, Ankles, or Legs?
WHICH OF THESE MOST RELATES TO YOU?
1. Your Frustrated with the neuropathy treatment you have received from current or past doctors.
2. Your sick and tired of taking dangerous medications, that don’t work, have side effects and are just a Band-Aid at Best.
3. You have been everywhere and nothing works.
4. You were told that nothing could be done for your condition.
5. You are Afraid of Possible AMPUTATION.
In some cases it will finally lead to AMPUTATION! That’s too bad, because today, we can treat Neuropathy and can often be successful in many the patients that come to our office.
Our Specialty is in treating Metabolic conditions like Neuropathy. But left untreated and ignored it usually gets worse. There are many names that the condition you are suffering from goes by, sometimes it is called Diabetic Neuropathy, Peripheral Neuropathy, Idiopathic Neuropathy and/or several other names.
But it is all the same disease, and it affects the lives of approximately 22 million Americans. The statistics show that 50% of diabetics will go on to develop some form of neuropathy. That means 1 in 2.
As we’ve indicated, there are many kinds of Neuropathy and many health conditions that are associated with it, cause it, or perhaps speed it up.
Every day we are learning more about Neuropathy — where it comes from and how to treat it most effectively. Until now, if your Neuropathy was even diagnosed at all, the treatment has usually been limited to medication. But medication only masks the problem it’s like putting a Band-Aid over a bleeding wound. Most medications have unpleasant side effects and no one knows the long term consequences of their usage.
None of them reverse or even slow down the progression of damage to your nerves. In a word, they don’t work!
Call for a Free Consultation